Friday, September 7, 2012

Woe to the worthless shepherd, forsaking the flock, A sword is on his arm, and on his right eye, His arm is utterly dried up, And his right eye is very dim!' Zechariah 11:17 Young's Literal Translation

Rev. Rogelio Panton






Jeremiah 23
Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! says the LORD. Therefore thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who shepherd my people: It is you who have scattered my flock, and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. So I will attend to you for your evil doings, says the LORD.


The Rev. Canon Gregory A. Jacobs

REV. 13:11  I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.
13:12  He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence.


13:9  If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home